Flood relief update
On 2nd June Apple (Community Liaison and Teaching Children Project Co-ordinator) & Jax (Project Manager) made the long journey to Lopburi, north of Bangkok, in order to visit a school which we had been rebuilt & renovated after the floods with funds raised through the GVI Charitable Trust.
A total of nearly GBP75,000 (nearly USD120,000) was raised through Global Giving. We met with their representative, Jacqueline Lee, to show her the work that has been done using those funds. Her report on the visit is here; look out for more news soon...
- Joe, an intern in @GVILimpopoKZN checking camera traps in Zimanga as part of the leopard census. t.co/ofMbEKsotA
- Some volunteers and children in @GVIQuepos making some beautiful pictures for earth education! t.co/2JVhMHYqOv
- Natalia, a volunteer in @GVINepal helps one of the local girls get ready for school! t.co/ajGTGbuh0B
- Jackson, a volunteer in @GVIShimoni awards Eugene with a certificate of completion for training in computer basics! t.co/msX4KGQ00F
- New volunteers in @gvi_mexico having their first lunch with a member of staff! t.co/q2WnTqtjbV